Tropical Tower Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Ban

+3
LeafMuncher
vAnKaTa_G.G.
Frozenwolf
7 posters

Go down

Funny Ban Empty Funny Ban

Post by Frozenwolf 2011-10-14, 19:37

Today I was playing a TTW on garena and during the game one of the other players said "I see teal is bugging the creeps" (I was teal). I said to him if you mean juggling then yes I am juggling. Then the host told me he was going to ban me from his games because juggling is "nooby" and he doesn't allow juggling in his games. It was quite the LOL Smile thought you guys would find this funny coz I did.
Frozenwolf
Frozenwolf

Funny Ban Tinker12

Back to top Go down

Funny Ban Empty Re: Funny Ban

Post by vAnKaTa_G.G. 2011-10-14, 19:47

Frozenwolf wrote:Today I was playing a TTW on garena and during the game one of the other players said "I see teal is bugging the creeps" (I was teal). I said to him if you mean juggling then yes I am juggling. Then the host told me he was going to ban me from his games because juggling is "nooby" and he doesn't allow juggling in his games. It was quite the LOL Smile thought you guys would find this funny coz I did.
You haven't played much on Garena have you Excited. I got banned from around 20 users (maybe more) because of juggling. I guess some people can't tell what is cheating and what is game mechanic. But trust me some people are way worse. I once gave a 30min lecture to some idiot on how juggling was not cheating and he still banned me. xD

But...oh well.
Funny Ban Memes-faal
vAnKaTa_G.G.
vAnKaTa_G.G.

Funny Ban Warrio10

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozenwolf 2011-10-14, 22:01

LOL Excited ya I jsut started playing TTW on Garena and I've seen I think 1 person juggling and ya there are many noobs Tongue
Frozenwolf
Frozenwolf

Funny Ban Tinker12

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher 2011-10-15, 12:48

From what I've seen on Garena lately is there are far more TTW games hosted (yipee) but far more complete noobs; I shall quote one "I don't need to send, sure it gives income, but then u can't build as much"... He sat on 35 income until sas sends came, and tried to claim credit for the win after leaking more than me... and some guys even praised him for his line maze o.O
LeafMuncher
LeafMuncher

Funny Ban Leafmu10

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozenwolf 2011-10-15, 13:04

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Excited I've played quite a bit of TTW on garena and I also noticed that. It's very easy to find a game but the amount of noobs is insane. So many people seem to build line mazes. Also there are a few more TTW games on twilight recently, there are a few hosts but they host fairly often now.
Frozenwolf
Frozenwolf

Funny Ban Tinker12

Back to top Go down

Post by Valjavec 2011-10-17, 18:10

I got a friend me and Frozen played with him once, i think Mazontiq or something like that he really is a good player but he always builds line maze, i know it sounds wierd, but trust me he rearlly leaks, and his income is not bad at all, its not like he doesnt know how to maze, its just his to bored to do it or what ever, as for juggleing, i know before i juggled first time i hated jugleres so much, i never host on Garena but if i did at that time, i guess i would probablly ban juggleres too, but that was a long time ago, i have to confes even now i juggle less then 20% of games i play, i dont do it mostlly coz of sell timer, and secondlly coz i play on Garena and there, there is no need to juggle its mostlly noob players
Valjavec
Valjavec

Funny Ban Tinker12

Back to top Go down

Post by H3katonkheir 2011-10-17, 18:19

I was banned by someone for juggling on Garena (quite recently actually) it was pretty awkward actually :?...

I've seen it a few times, but I've also seen the largest bunch of abusers there (duplicate builder bug abuse / incomplete sell abuse / and stuff like that).
Some people enjoy building line mazes as a challenge, like from going from juggling to a line maze. Excited
H3katonkheir
H3katonkheir

Funny Ban H3kato10

https://tropicaltowerwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher 2011-10-17, 18:46

I do that often in pub games. Did it with Arachne and L-lamas quite a lot
LeafMuncher
LeafMuncher

Funny Ban Leafmu10

Back to top Go down

Post by H3katonkheir 2011-10-18, 00:59

I was primarily referring to you actually. (played a few games were our team has just been line mazes Smile)
H3katonkheir
H3katonkheir

Funny Ban H3kato10

Back to top Go down

Post by }{odge-Podge 2011-10-18, 08:00

On this topic of line mazes, I have an idea for the next challenge, Leafy Tongue If you want me to, I'll PM it to you Smile

I remember back in the day when I used to play on GArena, all the TTW games were always filled with people who built towers in the corners of the regions thinking that that was how you were supposed to play and if you didn't do that, you were called a noob and spam raged at untill you left xD I'm glad to see that they have gotten a lot better since then (about 3 years ago was the last time I played Tongue )

Perhaps there should be an invite to all of the TTW players on GArena to come to the forum and get educated by Leafy, H3ka, Frozen etc? Tongue They shall also get educated on how to not be a rage at pro's who actually know what is going on as well as how to not be stupid and use creeps properly...

Just an idea, as I said Tongue
}{odge-Podge
}{odge-Podge

Funny Ban Ancest12

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher 2011-10-18, 09:15

Sure, send it to me Smile

There are plenty pro's on garena lurking about somewhere, it's just hard to find them when you don't know any of them, whereas on Twilight everyone seems to know eachother Tongue
LeafMuncher
LeafMuncher

Funny Ban Leafmu10

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine 2011-10-18, 15:19

Pros are required to turn noobs into decent players. I'm sure frozenwolf didn't mind my line mazes in the beginning, but now I only use the same maze each time which makes me ask myself, how much have i really advanced since then?

katherine

Funny Ban Ancest12

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher 2011-10-18, 15:27

There comes a time when one should read my mazing guide and take things upon themselves Smile
Or just make it up on your own and ignore my tips entirely (nobody ever helped me Excited)
LeafMuncher
LeafMuncher

Funny Ban Leafmu10

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine 2011-10-18, 15:30

I may be able to kill the creeps and send decently, but the fact that I can only play red and blue well and that I only use l-lamas maze makes me pretty noob overall ^^,

katherine

Funny Ban Ancest12

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozenwolf 2011-10-19, 18:05

I don't think you're a noob Kath. You only started playing recently and you do need to improve on your mazing but mazing isn't the only thing that makes a TTW player Smile
Frozenwolf
Frozenwolf

Funny Ban Tinker12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum