Tropical Tower Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a list of all modes ?

4 posters

Go down

a list of all modes ? Empty a list of all modes ?

Post by Ravingmad 2012-08-13, 03:37

Hello .
I Dont play any War Craft map At All .. the only thing i play is TTW , only on lan .. so when i entered to play on GG .. i saw people typing things to randomize the hero , revealing the map ...etc
can any body give me a list of all of it .. i searched much but i couldnt find anything ..
thx

Ravingmad

a list of all modes ? Warrio10

Back to top Go down

a list of all modes ? Empty Re: a list of all modes ?

Post by }{odge-Podge 2012-08-13, 09:50

Modes:

-ar (all random)
-rm (random mirror)
-fs (full sight)
-xf (extra food, 1v1 red vs purple only, gives extra food to build more towers)

In-game commands:

-random (randoms your hero in default mode)
-repick (lets you choose or random a new builder in default or -ar modes, before round 1 starts)
-i (shows all player's current incomes)
-or (open regions, allows allies to build in your region but reduces your income by 25%))

Edits by LeafMuncher
}{odge-Podge
}{odge-Podge

a list of all modes ? Ancest12

https://tropicaltowerwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravingmad 2012-08-14, 02:57

Thanks for your fast reply ..
Any way i tried to use the -ar mod today and it didn't work .. that's how i did it .
game started (i am the host) first 15 second before any one chose their hero i typed -ar .. i tried twice once in the allied chat and once to every one .. still nothing . what did i do wrong please ?
Thanks again !
Edit : Plus .. there is no much players on GG . where you guys play ? I've heard some people here saying something about twilight but my Googling didn't get me to anything !
Edit#2 : what does the disabler hero do ? i understand the fortified,heavy..etc .. but not the disabler .

Ravingmad

a list of all modes ? Warrio10

Back to top Go down

Post by H3katonkheir 2012-08-14, 11:04

You have to be the red (top-left build spot) player in order to type in modes, otherwise I cannot see why it wouldn't work.

Haha unfortunately, if you were to Google 'Twilight' you'd find a lot to do with the Twilight Saga... The host site for the Twilight server is; http://twilightgaming.co.za it has instructions on how to connect on there, but if it's hard to follow, let us know and we'll try guide you through the process Smile

The Disabler boss class (such as the Elder Sasquatch) puts negative effects on towers. Making them attack slower and/or deal less damage.
H3katonkheir
H3katonkheir

a list of all modes ? H3kato10

https://tropicaltowerwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valjavec 2012-09-03, 16:01

When wer already on topic can you guys send me your nicks on twilight? i am not there usually i mostlly play on Garena but because i had colored name they made me change it or they would deactivate my account so im kinda pissed right now and i aint playing for a month now
Valjavec
Valjavec

a list of all modes ? Tinker12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum