Tropical Tower Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeafMuncher

2 posters

Go down

LeafMuncher Empty LeafMuncher

Post by LeafMuncher 2010-12-25, 00:09

Introduction:
Hi all, I'm Leafy. Most TTW players on twilight know me and I've seen them all around at some point or another. Been around since way back in Twilight's early days on various AKA's. Chieftain of Clan T^S (TTW Sluts) which is the only real active TTW clan at the moment. All noobs welcome to join the clan, we are more than willing to give tips and coach you if you want. Also, I'm the head of beta testing, and the coder for the map (I still get help from D3z on the trickier parts though)

Gamer Alias(es):
LeafMuncher, -Cl0s3d-, -0p3n-, Korokon and the one I'm currently using the most: KarateChopKoala

When did you first start playing TTW, and how did you come across it?
A very long time ago a couple of friends had a LAN and we went through our map folders. This must have been around 2004 or 2005, back when it was just simply "Tropical Towers" by Lord_Bep (hope I spelled the name right)

Favourite TTW Builder(s):
Whatever I'm in the mood for, but if i have to make a choice it would have to be either Golem, Tree, Demon or Goblin (Though Goblin can be boring)

Worst TTW Builder(s):
Bandit, Missallyoucanknow, Effect Master

What server(s) do you play on?
Twilight mostly
Garena and Eurobattle.net maybe once a year each Tongue

What timezone are you in? (e.g. GMT+2)
+2

Closing Remark(s):
Yo dawg, i herd u liek attacking so we put a railgun in yo proudmore so u can attack while you attack, dawg

Last edited by LeafMuncher on 2012-11-22, 14:38; edited 2 times in total
LeafMuncher
LeafMuncher

LeafMuncher Leafmu10

Back to top Go down

LeafMuncher Empty Re: LeafMuncher

Post by }{odge-Podge 2010-12-29, 19:14

That closing remark made me laugh Excited
Glad to see that you are here Laugh you are quite a well known person in the TTW community Tongue even I know you! (Which is like amazing, coz I know nobody Sad )
So pretty much welcome, Lead BETA Tongue
}{odge-Podge
}{odge-Podge

LeafMuncher Ancest12

https://tropicaltowerwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum