Tropical Tower Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diogo, Looking for servers

5 posters

Go down

Diogo, Looking for servers Empty Diogo, Looking for servers

Post by DiogoFidelis 2012-02-28, 08:33

Hello, my name is Diogo, but my game name is Green, I'm from Brazil, and I love playing TTW, I play the map for two years, I think I play well until at least here in Brazil, I was a the best server garena, but lately, no one walks up playing here, and I dying to play back every day as before TTW crowded rooms, in short, I wanted to know where you play TTW, where server and could be play with some of you, even if they have a kind of prejudice in Brazil, I have skype, I have the game, if someone is willing to help me, please add me on skype talking about TTW, add Greenn22, yes Greenn22, the to English, I'm doing conversational English class, I think it will be funny and very interesting I trying a possible conversation with you. well I hope to answer as fast as possible, sorry for the english, I'm communicating by Google Translate kkkk bye see you guys 8o

Last edited by H3katonkheir on 2012-02-28, 18:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Argh my eyes!)

DiogoFidelis

Diogo, Looking for servers Warrio10

Back to top Go down

Diogo, Looking for servers Empty Re: Diogo, Looking for servers

Post by LeafMuncher 2012-02-28, 21:47

I recommended Twilight via private message. Ping will most likely be a big issue, but probably less than when I play SC2 with my 3g from South Africa (Twilight server is in SA also).

I myself won't be able to play any time for the next week or two (this PC I'm using can't even run war3), but if you join the channel "clan T^S" you might find some of my clan mates
LeafMuncher
LeafMuncher

Diogo, Looking for servers Leafmu10

Back to top Go down

Post by DiogoFidelis 2012-02-29, 04:13

well, I played today in europe ELEMENT TD, and I was the host and no one complained about lag, then went into a game, had a little delay anything that interferes, and the twilight I could not register because the damn challange question, everything you say is wrong says q = x, then add me in garena telling me to go so it will be kind of hard our communication kkk

Last edited by H3katonkheir on 2012-02-29, 14:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ARG MY EYES!)

DiogoFidelis

Back to top Go down

Post by H3katonkheir 2012-02-29, 14:51

DiogoFidelis, please STOP adding mark-up to your posts, ie; color, bold, size increase, etc.
I understand you are a new member, with only a basic understanding of English, however there are Forum Rules which do not discriminate.
H3katonkheir
H3katonkheir

Diogo, Looking for servers H3kato10

https://tropicaltowerwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiogoFidelis 2012-02-29, 20:31

H3katonkheir wrote:DiogoFidelis, please STOP adding mark-up to your posts, ie; color, bold, size increase, etc.
I understand you are a new member, with only a basic understanding of English, however there are Forum Rules which do not discriminate.

ok i'm sorry, i just didn't know that =x

DiogoFidelis

Back to top Go down

Post by }{odge-Podge 2012-02-29, 21:40

It's alright man Smile He's the boss so he has to enforce the rules all the time, so don't take it personally Smile We're a family here Tongue He's just the scary dog in the back yard Excited (and as a family, we love you H3ka Excited Tongue but now you need to bark at the cats Tongue )
}{odge-Podge
}{odge-Podge

Diogo, Looking for servers Ancest12

https://tropicaltowerwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiogoFidelis 2012-03-01, 01:03

kkkkkkkk i understood

DiogoFidelis

Back to top Go down