Tropical Tower Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTW garena clan

4 posters

Go down

TTW garena clan Empty TTW garena clan

Post by whitedaem0n 2015-02-20, 14:05

Hello everyone! I just created a clan, named TTWforever only for TTW players who wants to play TTW on garena... so if there are still ppl who wants to play this lovely map PM me at garena (ID: 7839352 nick: Expandabl3) or here Smile I would like to get tons of request to join this clan so we can start play TTW again Smile Best regards!

whitedaem0n

TTW garena clan Warrio10

Back to top Go down

TTW garena clan Empty Re: TTW garena clan

Post by flyre 2015-02-28, 18:57

How can I download garena and re-start playing ttw? I loved it, but I don't know how to download everything to play it.

flyre

TTW garena clan Warrio10

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaMeBeRg 2015-04-15, 12:31

flyre wrote:How can I download garena and re-start playing ttw? I loved it, but I don't know how to download everything to play it.

I usually go onto Garena and download it here but I can never find people to play with because of all the foreign languages but have a look it might just get you back into the game.

The standalone is slowly becoming an easier option but we have so many problems with it graphics wise as we don't have any graphic designers here xD
FlaMeBeRg
FlaMeBeRg

TTW garena clan Flame10

http://www.bnkr.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post by Gismo359 2015-04-18, 01:40

Garena's LAN got removed in a lot of countries so you cannot actually play there.
There is a 'fix' but at the cost of lag.

whitedaem0n actually made a clan, and we were talking in english for an hour untill we found out we were both from bulgaria. Garena really is a strange place

Gismo359

TTW garena clan Warrio10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down