Tropical Tower Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replay section???

4 posters

Go down

Replay section??? Empty Replay section???

Post by Miz3r 2011-01-13, 21:38

Hi there, just a quick suggestion, i am not too sure if this has already been taken into account or under way for being included into the forums but a replay section would be great,

Its all very well constructing a maze and then placing it in the gallery but figuring out where to start building it can get confusing, so my suggestion is maybe having a replay section for construction of mazes , step by step to show how to create different mazes and also for people to submit there own replays of themselves in games just to get a bit of variance of how different people act in different situation when they are playing.

Also having the 2 different positions , goalie and defender, and how to juggle if that is how u play and for those who dont like doing that , the standard mazes that are available for you to create. it would help alot of people if there are replays that can guide them to being able to play the game better and also have a more enjoyable experience with this great map, i know this will benefit me alot as i am struggling atm to find a maze that i can adapt to and do well with.

so that is my contribution for today.

keep up the good work admins, i will inform my friends of this site and get some new members Smile

Miz3r

Replay section??? Warrio10

Back to top Go down

Replay section??? Empty Re: Replay section???

Post by MoJo 2011-01-13, 22:32

A replay section is in the making (if you check the portal page you can see it mentioned there)
If you want i can start a few replays, on -training mode, on how to build certain mazes that are in the gallery.
Once the replays section is up and running we will start posting in-game replays.

MoJo

Replay section??? Tinker12

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher 2011-01-13, 22:34

Whisper me if I'm online next time you're online, I'll gladly show you some mazes in-game
LeafMuncher
LeafMuncher

Replay section??? Leafmu10

Back to top Go down

Post by H3katonkheir 2011-01-13, 23:04

Busy thinking what the best solution to making it is...
Making a forum (ie; users post a topic with their replay) is far from ideal.

I think making making a single post which contains all the details is decent, not great, still working on it.
H3katonkheir
H3katonkheir

Replay section??? H3kato10

https://tropicaltowerwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz3r 2011-01-13, 23:54

O great stuff, looking forward to seeing the outcome then if its in the pipeline.

Miz3r

Replay section??? Warrio10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down